Production

 

Our production facility is currently equipped with machines with a 65t to 500t clamping force. We exclusively use machines and peripheral devices from one manufacturer to guarantee our employees a high level of training and give our customers the best possible quality of products.

 

All our machines are equipped with computers and automation tools. The computer-controlled central- and dry transport system ensures an optimum feed of raw materials to the machine and additionally stores all necessary records.

 

With our K4 system from IOS, our machines are connected through a control centre in which all necessary production parameters are centrally recorded and managed.

 

All forms used are the property of FT-TEC GmbH or our partners without exception.

 

90% of our products are developed, produced and distributed by ourselves. The remaining 10% are produced via contract manufacturing for our customers and validated according to the specifications given by our QC department. 

 

 

Quality criteria

 

All products from our suppliers are subject to strict quality control by FT-TEC GmbH. Most suppliers comply with the ISO 9001:2008 standards and are accordingly certified.